Looking for a nice family restaurant with a dedicated gluten-free menu?
If so, look no further than 99 Restaurants, a New England-based chain of family restaurants.
Plus, they have a pretty hefty gluten free menu.
So with that being said, here’s the 99 Restaurants gluten free menu.
99 Restaurants Gluten Free Menu
- Caesar Salad: Order without croutons and Rustic Bread
- Chicken Caesar Salad: Order without croutons and Rustic Bread
- Garden Salad
- Dressings: Buttermilk Ranch, Honey Mustard, Northern Italian
All burgers are served with a Gluten-Free Roll
- All Star Burger
- Bacon & Cheese Burger
- Broiled Sirloin Tips
- Smothered Tips
- Balsamic Grilled Chicken
- Seasoned Salmon
- Herbed Salmon and Vegetables
- Prime Rib
- NY Strip Sirloin
- Junior Top Sirloin Steak
- Junior Burger with Cheese: Specify Gluten-Free Roll
- Garlic Red Skin Mashed Potatoes
- Baked Potato
- Toppings: Cheese, Bacon and Chives
- Miss Vickie’s Simple Sea Salt Potato Chips
- Motts Natural Applesauce
- Hot Fudge Sundae
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the 99 Restaurants gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!