Bertucci’s is well-known for their Italian brick oven pizza. Unfortunately, they have yet decided to create a gluten free pizza dough that they can serve to their customers, like these places that do.
Anyways, you can still find some nice choices on the Bertucci’s gluten free menu. Just don’t expect to enjoy some gluten free brick oven pizza anytime soon, though.
Bertucci’s Gluten Free Menu
- Vegetable Antipasto
- Grilled Shrimp
- Sausage Soup
- Warm Assorted Olives
- Brick Oven Beets with Blue Cheese
- Roasted Butternut Squash with Candied Walnuts
- Tuscan Roasted Vegetables
- Baked Polenta with Pomodoro (order without bread crumbs)
- Rosemary Roasted Red Potatoes
- Garlic and Herb Roasted Mushrooms
- Roasted Green Beans
You can also add chicken and shrimp to your salads
- Farmhouse Salad
- Roasted Beet and Blue Cheese Salad
- Caesar Salad
- Side Insalata
- Side Caesar
- Pesto Grilled Salmon
- Cod Al Forno, order without bread crumbs.
- Filet Mignon with Chianti Sauce
- Roasted Eggplant Pomodoro
- Chocolate Budino
- Piccolo Chocolate Budino
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!