The Denny’s gluten free menu is a little on the weak side.
There really aren’t that many main entree choices to choose from besides a couple breakfast meals that compose primarily of eggs and hash browns.
In terms of gluten-free eating, I think I’m going to have to pass on Denny’s.
But in case you still want to know what consists of the Denny’s gluten free menu, here it is.
NOTE: There isn’t an official, in-house or online gluten free menu, so here’s a list of all the gluten-free choices you have.
Denny’s Gluten Free Menu
- 2 Egg & More Breakfast with Hash Browns: No bread
- Bacons Cheddar Burger Patty with Grapes: No bun
- Beef Patty
- Grilled Tilapia: request no rice pilaf
- Sliced/Shaved Ham
- Ultimate Omelet with Hash Browns: no bread
- Side Garden Salad: request no croutons and no dressing
- Baby Carrots (raw)
- Black-eyed peas
- Celery Sticks
- Fresh Fruit
- Fried Corn Tortilla
- Green Bean
- Hashed Browns
- High Div’n Veggies: No breadsticks, no dip
- Jump-Shot Jello
- Mashed Potatoes
- Pinto Beans
- Red Grapes
- Regular French Fries
- Sliced Cucumbers
- Tomato Slices
- Vanilla Yogurt
- Lemon Butter Sauce
- Pico de Gallo
- Tartar Sauce
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Denny’s gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!