Before I go on about the KFC gluten free menu, I do have one major warning.
KFC is one of the scariest place for anyone with a gluten allergy or Celiacs disease to go to.
I mean seriously, the flour used on the chicken is airborne.
Step right in and your body is basically covered with gluten.
It’s a nightmare.
So if you’re allergic to gluten what so ever, DO NOT go into a KFC.
However, lets say you’re just on a gluten free diet and you have no gluten health concerns.
Then this fast food joint and blog post is just for you.
Okay, now that that’s clear, here is the KFC gluten free menu.
Unfortunately it’s not as plentiful as some of the other fast food restaurant choices.
Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC gluten free menu)
- Three bean salad
- House Side Salad without Dressing
- Green beans
- Corn on the Cobb
- Sweet Cornel Corn
- Potato Salad
- Sargento Light String Cheese
Dipping sauce and Dressings
- Honey Barbeque Sandwich Sauce
- Honey Mustard BBQ Sauce
- Pepper Mayonnaise
- Spicy Mayonnaise
- KFC Signature Sauce Dipping Cup
- Spicy Chipotle Dipping Sauce
- Creamy Ranch Dipping Sauce
- HBBQ Dipping Sauce
- Tartar Sauce
- Honey Sauce
- Colonel’s Buttery Spread
- Heinz Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Hidden Valley The Original Ranch Fat Free Dressing
- Marzetti Light Italian Dressing
So many choices right! (That right there was sarcasm at it’s finest 😛 )
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!