Here’s the complete Native Foods Cafe wheat and gluten free menu which features some gluten free soup and salad selections.
See below for the full menu. Enjoy and eat up.
Native Foods Cafe Wheat and Gluten Free Menu
Starters and Sides
- butternut polenta bites
- mini greens salad without croutons
- native nachos without taco meat (chips may be wheat-contaminated due to a shared fryer)
- african peanut
- black bean chipotle without cornbread croutons
- smoky pita pea without garlic croutons
- morroccan lentil
- tortilla with garnish only
- white bean rosemary with garnish only
- ensalada azteca
- yo amigo with garnish only and no taco meat
- caribbean jerk kale salad
- oc raw chopper
- indo noodle salad
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!
So what’s your favorite thing to enjoy off the Native Foods Cafe gluten free menu?
Let us know in the comment section below. Thanks!
Also, be sure to check out Native Food’s Cafe main website for other great information.
Before I let you go, here’s a restaurant suggestion that serves nothing but deliciously gluten free salads.