In my opinion, there are two, upper tier (or upper class, whatever you like to call it) chain steakhouse that serve some of the best steaks around.
My personal favorite is Capital Grille, closely followed by Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
And like the Capital Grille, the Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse gluten free menu is pretty darn good.
And the best part about this gluten free menu is that all of their steaks are gluten free. Now that’s what I’m talking.
Here’s the Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse gluten free menu. Enjoy!
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse Gluten Free Menu
Appetizers and Soups
- Shrimp Cocktail & Shrimp Remoulade
- Barbecued Shrimp (no toast point)
- Seared Ahi-Tuna (no sauce)
- Creamy Lemon Basil
- Thousand Island
- House Vinaigrette & White Vinaigrette
- 6 Large Shrimp
- Ahi-Tuna Stack (no sauce)
- Fresh Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Sautéed Baby Spinach
- Fresh Broccoli
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Broiled Tomatoes
Request that your salad is mixed in a separate bowl from all other salads
- Steakhouse Salad (no garlic croutons)
- Ruth’s Chop Salad (no garlic croutons & crispy
- Caesar Salad (no garlic croutons)
- Lettuce Wedge
- Sliced Tomato and Onion
Signature Steaks and Chops
- All Steaks & Chops on our Dinner Menu are Gluten Free. Plus be sure to SUBSTITUTE Veal Butter from the Lamb and Veal Chops with Steak Butter
- Garlic Mashed
- Fresh Berries and Cream
- Chocolate Sin Cake
- Crème Brulee
- Ice Cream
For more gluten free menus similar to the Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse gluten free menu, please be sure to check out my official Gluten Free Guide to Chain Restaurants.