Before I get into the Taco Cabana Gluten Free Menu, I do have one very important thing to say.
If you’re allergic to gluten, don’t go to Taco Cabana only because they share a common fryer for all their food.
If you’re just on a non-medical gluten free diet, then Taco Cabana is good choice for here.
So with that being said, here’s the Taco Cabana gluten free menu
- Beans – Black, Borracho, and Refried
- Cheese, Shredded
- Chicken Fajita Meat
- Chicken Flameante (Rotisserie Chicken)
- Chicken Flautas*
- Chicken ‐ Shredded Taco Meat(Crispy Tacos, Chalupas orNachos)
- ConQueso (cheese sauce)
- Corn Crispy Taco Shells*, Chalupa Shells*,&Tortilla Chips* (Nacho Chips)
- Corn Tortillas(can be substituted forflourtortillasin Tacos, Fajitas,&Plates)
- Ground Beef Taco Meat(Crispy Tacos, Chalupas orNachos)
- Hash Brown Potatoes*
- Pico deGallo
- Salsas – Fuego, Roja, Verde, Ranch
- Sour Cream
- Steak Fajita Meat
- Street Tacos(Chicken&Steak)
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Taco Cabana Gluten Free Menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!