I’m a sucker for fondue.
So if a restaurant lets you dip meats into cheeses and strawberries into milk chocolate, I’m all about it.
And thankfully Melting Pot is one of those restaurants.
Plus, the Melting Pot gluten free menu is pretty jam packed with selections.
I think I know where I’m headed out to eat next!
The Melting Pot Gluten Free Menu
- Spinach Artichoke Cheese Fondue: Request to be made with cornstarch
- Fiesta Cheese Fondue: Request to be made with cornstarch and Redbridge beer
- Cheddar Cheese Fondue: Request to be made with Redbridge beer and no Worcestershire sauce
- Wisconsin Trio Cheese Fondue: Request to be make with cornstarch
- Traditional Swiss Cheese Fondue: Request to be made with cornstarch
- The Melting Pot House Salad: Request no crotons
- Spinach Mushroom Salad
- Caesar Salad: Request no croutons
- California Salad
- Land & Sea
- The French Quarter
- Seafood Trio
- All Natural Breast of Chicken
- Cedar Plank Salmon
- Pacific Rim
- The Vegetarian
- Filet Mignon
Entrée Cooking Styles
- Coq au Vin
- Court Bouillon
- Bourguignonne: Request no batters
- Green Goddess
- Gorgonzola Port
- Ginger Plum
Gluten-Free Chocolate Fondue
- The Original
- Yin & Yang
- Flaming Turtle
- Pure Chocolate
- Bananas Foster
- Chocolate S’mores
- Special Event
- Cookies ‘n Cream Marshmallow Dream: Request no Oreo cookies
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Meltin Pot gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!