Here’s another reader submitted gluten free menu by Klein for Blue Mesa Grill, a Dallas based restaurant chain.
Enjoy the Blue Mesa Grill gluten free menu and its southwestern cuisine!
Blue Mesa Grill Gluten Free Menu
- Tableside Guacamole
- Texas Toothpicks with Queso (no chicken, shrimp or Mesa Panna Bread; salmon has a cornmeal crust*)
- Queso Blanco
- Avocado, Mango & Jicama Salad with Grilled Shrimp
- Southwestern Caesar – (plain or salmon only, no croutons)
- Adobe Pie (both chicken and black bean-cheese are made with corn*)
- Southwestern Fajitas (steak only, no tortillas)
- Mixed Grill Churrascaritas (steak and sausage only, no Mesa Panna Bread)
- Blue Mesa Churrascaritas (steak only, no Mesa Panna Bread)
- Spa Churrascaritas (steak only)
- Free Range Chicken with Roasted Serrano Pesto (seasonal vegetable varies)
- Carne Asada (seasonal vegetable varies)
- Spa Grilled Fish-of-the-Day
- Red Chile Crusted Salmon (has a cornmeal crust*)
- Baja Shrimp (seasonal vegetable varies)
- Vegetable Sampler (seasonal vegetable varies)
- Sweet Potato-Black Bean-Goat Cheese Chile Relleno with a veggie skewer (a la carte)
- Three Chile Sauce
- Chipotle Cream
- Tomatillo Sauce
- Avocado Sauce
- Red Table Salsa
- Fire Roasted Salsa
- Tres Flans (ask about changing flavors)
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Blue Mesa Grill gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!