Hands down, my favorite chain restaurant is Capital Grille.
This fine dining steakhouse ranks the highest in Consumer Reports‘ best restaurant listing.
With the combination of excellence service, fantastic atmosphere, and a mouthwatering menu, Capital Grille truly impresses.
And the best thing about it- the Capital Grille gluten free menu is essentially identical to the main menu, with just slight exclusions and changes.
Plus they are extremely willing to accommodate your special dietary needs.
Here’s an email from the Capital Grille to me regarding their gluten free dining options:
Please notify the Chef or a manager upon arrival of your food allergies and they will use new tongs and pans to prepare your food and take extra steps to keep your food away from items with gluten.
Restaurants who take that extra step to ensure they reduce any risks of cross contamination will definitely earn my business.
So if you’re looking for one of the best, if not the best steaks in the U.S., look no further than Capital.
Here’s the Capital Grille gluten free menu.
P.S. The greatest, most delicious steak on the menu is the Kona rubbed one. It’s amazing!
Capital Grille Gluten Free Menu
- Wagyu Carpaccio
- Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella ordered without croutons
- Oysters on the half shell
- Shrimp Cocktail
- Cold Shellfish Platter
- Caesar Salad ordered without croutons
- Garden Salad ordered without dressing
- The Wedge Salad
- Spinach Salad
- Roasted Crimini, Portabella, Shiitake, Oyster Mushrooms
- Baked Potatoes: typically available upon request
- Fresh Asparagus with Hollandaise
- Sams Mashed Potatoes
- Any steak ordered without sauce
- Lamb Chops without Cherry Mostarda
- Fresh Lobster
- Fresh Seared Salmon fillet ordered without citrus glaze
- Fresh Swordfish with lemon shallot relish
- Sesame Seared Tuna
- Roasted Chicken
- Crème Brulée
- Fresh Berries with Vanilla Cream
- Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake
- Handcrafted Ice Cream ordered without the biscotti
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Capital Grill gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!
And for other great steakhouses, be sure to check out our other 8 favorites.