Back in my college days, I used to always love going to Noodles & Company.
Not only because it was delicious, but because it was pretty darn cheap.
$5 for some pasta or Asian noodles? I’ll take that!
But could this also be a good place for a gluten free foodie?
At first I was thinking that it would be impossible for a noodle shop to have gluten free noodles.
Of course they’d probably have gluten free salads.
But noodles? There is no way, right?
Boy oh boy was I wrong.
Gluten free selections at a noodle shop, what?
Yep, that’s right!
You can actually enjoy some great noodle dishes from the Noodles and Company gluten free menu.
Noodles and Company actually managed to put together a pretty nice gluten free menu.
However there is one catch that you must do…
But be sure to ask for RICE NOODLES (also known as “long life noodles“).
Noodles and Company Gluten Free Menu
NOTE….BE SURE TO ASK FOR RICE NOODLES
- Pad Thai with rice noodles
- Penne Rosa with rice noodles
- Pasta Fresca with rice noodles
- Whole Grain Tuscan Linguine with rice noodles
- Spaghetti with Marinara Sauce
- Buttered Noodles
- Sautéed Beef
- Braised Beef
- Sautéed Shrimp
- Chinese Chopped Salad with no wonton strips
- The Mediterranean Salad with no cavatappi noodles
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Tossed Green Salad with Balsamic
- Tossed Green Salad with Fat Free Asian
Hopefully you find something delicious to eat from the Noodles and Company gluten free menu.