Panera Bread is one of my favorite fast-food/casual sit down restaurants around.
This is mostly because I am in love with their salads.
Now being a predominately sandwich shop, there happens to be a large risk of cross contamination at Panera Bread.
So just watch out for that and be sure to let your server/cashier know that you have a gluten free allergy.
From there, they should know what precautions they need to take to avoid cross contamination.
Now in terms of the Panera Break gluten free menu, you have quite a bit of choices, especially for salads. Just gotta make sure to specify no croutons whatsoever.
Plus you can get a couple soups as well as their famous chips.
So overall, the Panera Bread gluten free menu is actually pretty good in terms of selections as well as food quality.
Panera Bread Hidden Menu (all gluten-free)
- Power Breakfast Egg White Bowl with Roasted Turkey
- Power Breakfast Egg Bowl with Steak
Lunch and Dinner
- Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad
- Power Mediterranean Roasted Turkey Salad
- Power Chicken Hummus Bowl
- Power Steak Lettuce Wraps
Panera Bread Gluten Free Menu
- Greek Salad Caesar Salad (without croutons)
- Grilled Chicken
- Caesar Salad (without croutons)
- Asian Sesame Chicken Salad (without Won Ton noodles)
- Classic Cafe Salad
- Fuji Apple Chicken Salad (G)
- Chopped Chicken Cobb Salad (G)
- Strawberry Poppyseed Chicken Salad
- Tomato and Mozzarella Salad (without croutons)
- BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad
- Fruit Cup – Watermelon
- Seasonal Mixed Fruit Cup
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Poppyseed Dressing
- Asian Sesame Vinaigrette
- White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- BBQ Ranch
- Light Buttermilk Ranch
- Low Fat Vegetarian Black Bean
- Creamy Tomato (without croutons)
- Juice, both apple and orange
- Soda, fountain and bottled
- Tea, regular and Chai Tea
- All lattes & Frozen beverages
- Low-fat Strawberry Smoothie
- Low-Fat Black Cherry Smoothie
- Low-Fat Mango Smoothie
- Low-fat Wild Berry Smoothie
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
- Frozen Lemonade
- Hot Chocolate
- Panera Bread Potato Chips
For more gluten free menus similar to the Panera Bread gluten free menu as well as other gluten free sandwich shop menus, be sure to check out the brand new Munchyy Pro Gluten Free Restaurants + Dining Guide.