Back in the day, Red Lobster was my all-time favorite seafood restaurant.
However, after the emergence of and increased popularity of Bonefish Grill, as well as the opening of one right by my home, I kind of abandoned my favorite seafood joint.
But hey, they should’ve seen that coming, especially since Red Lobsters’ restaurants were getting old and run down, and the menu was becoming quite mundane.
However, something changed.
Red Lobster decided to make some drastic changes.
Remodeled restaurants, new plates, enhanced menu items, and a better overall atmosphere has given Red Lobster a brand new appeal. Or at least it did for me.
So I decided to give them another try.
And boy oh boy was I impressed.
Red Lobster is back on my list of favorite seafood restaurants and they’ll be on that list for a long time, only as long as they keep on improving.
Now enough about my love-hate relationship, let’s start talking about the Red Lobster gluten free menu.
Now although there isn’t an official Red Lobster gluten free menu, there area few gluten free items on the menu for you to choose from.
The Red Lobster Gluten Free Menu
- Chilled Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail
- RL Cobb Salad without dressing and croutons
- Add Chicken or Salmon to your salad
Lunch and Dinner Entrées
- Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp (with mashed potatoes)
- Snow Crab Legs: order without corn and crispy red potatoes
- Created Your Own Feat: Garlic Shrimp Scampi; Steamed Snow Crab Legs; Wood-Grilled Fresh Fish
- Shrimp You Way- Scampi
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi
Four Course Feast
- Wood-Grilled Fresh Tilapia: Order without broccoli
- Toady’s Fresh Fish
- Grilled with Lemon Garlic Butter
- Grilled and Simply Seasoned
- King Crab Legs: Order without corn and crispy red potatoes
- Live Maine Lobster- Steamed
- Snow Crab Legs
- Kid’s Ice Cream Sundae
Sides and Add-Ons
- Petite Shrimp to Salad Add-On
- Baked Potato
- Fresh Asparagus
- Fresh Broccoli
- Fresh Fruit- Orange Wedges
- Maine Lobster Tail Add-On
- Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Vegetable Medley
- Snow Crab Add-On
Dressings and Add Ons
- 100% Pure Melted Butter
- Butter for Baked Potato
- Sour Cream
- Blueberry Balsamic
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cocktail Sauce
- French Dressing
- Honey Mustard Dressing
- Jalapeño Ranch
- Marinara Sauce
- Pico de Gallo
- Piña Colada Dipping Sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Red Wine Vinaigrette
- Tartar Sauce
- Thousand Island Dressing
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Red Lobster gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!
This is a perfect guide that you can keep in your car, in your iPad, or in your purse whenever you go out to eat.