I love Starbucks.
I remember back in the day when I always told myself that I would never be a person who drinks coffee every morning.
Or worse, a person who pays $6 for a salted caramel latte or frappuccino every day.
But look what happened.
I have become that person.
And you know what I have to say about that?
Because I love Starbucks and everything that they have to offer.
But is this also a good place for a gluten free coffee addict and casual drinker.
Why yes, yes it is!
Believe it or not, after doing some extensive research, a majority of Starbuck’s coffees and flavors are gluten free.
It’s just the baked goods that you need to worry about.
But other than that, Starbucks is a good place to get some fresh gluten free coffee, teas, and drinks.
So with that being said, here’s the Starbucks gluten free menu.
Starbucks Gluten Free Menu
Be sure to tell your barista that you have a gluten allergy so that they take the proper precautions to limit any cross contamination. You don’t want to get a coffee that somehow got contaminated with the vanilla bean powder (has gluten). Also, watch out for the Skinny Vanilla Latte. Word on the street is that there is gluten in it.
With that being said, here is the complete Starbucks gluten free menu below:
- Deluxe Fruit Blend
- Dark Cherry Yogurt Parfait
- Strawberry and Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
- Greek Yogurt Parfait
Drinks and Beverages
- Starbucks DoubleShot Energy+…all flavors
- Starbucks Bottled Frappucino Coffee Drink…all flavors
- Bold Pick of the Day
- Café Misto
- Clover Brewed Coffee
- Coffee Traveler
- Decaf Pike Place Roast
- Iced Coffee
- Iced Coffee with Milk
- Pike Place Roast
- Hot Chocolate
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- White Hot Chocolate
- All Expresso
- All Vivanno Smoothies
- All Tazo Teas EXCEPT: Green Ginger, Tazo Honeybush, Lemon Ginger, and Tea Lemonade
- All Kid’s Drinks
Frappuccino and Lattes
- Café Vanilla
- Caramel Brulee
- Cinnamon Dolce
- Cinnamon Crème
- Coconut Crème
- Extra Coffee
- Mocha Coconut
- Peppermint Mocha
- Soy Strawberries Crème (“Starbucks uses Eden organic soy milk, so if ordering something soy you need to ask which version they are using. The unsweetened does not contain gluten, but the original does. so watch out” – from one of my readers, Jade)
- Tazo Chai Crème
- Tazo Green Tea Crème
- White Chocolate Crème
- White Chocolate Mocha
Well that’s it! I hope you found this Starbucks gluten free menu to be very helpful.
Also be sure to check out our awesome listing of gluten free coffee shops.
Plus, learn how to get a free drinks and refills at Starbucks using this cool hack.