Here is the complete Au Bon Pain gluten free menu.
There’s actually some pretty hefty choices in the salad and soup sections of the menu.
So with that being said, here’s the Au Bon Pain gluten free menu.
Au Bon Pain Gluten Free Menu
Here are all of the gluten free options offered at Au Bon Pain:
- Mayan Chicken Harvest Rice Bowl with brown or white rice
- BBQ Beef Salad
- Egg and Cucumber Salad
- Potato Bacon Salad
- Red Bliss Potato Salad
- Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Tomato, Green Bean and Almond Salad
- Tuna Salad
- Watermelon and Feta Salad
- Chef’s Salad
- Greek Salad
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Dressings, Sauces, and Spreads
- All sauces, condiments, and spreads
- Black Bean Soup
- Curried Rice and Lentil Soup
- Fresh Moroccan Tomato Lentil
- Garden Vegetable
- Portuguese Kale
- Potato Cheese
- Southwest Tortilla
- Beef Chili
- Vegetarian Chili
- Tuscan white bean
- White rice
- Brown rice
- Roasted Potatoes
- Sausage with Pepper and Onions
- Scrambled Eggs
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
- Hummus and Cucumber Portion
- Mozzarella and Tomato Portion
- Turkey, Asparagus, Cranberry, Chutney and Gorgonzola Portion
Snacks and Dessert
- All yogurts
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry
- Dark Chocolate Covered Raisins
- Fresh Grapes
- Fresh Pineapples
- Fresh Watermelon
- Fruit Cup
- Mixed Nuts
- Sugar Free Cinnamon Buttons
- Turkish Apricots
- Apples, Blue Cheese and Cranberries Portion
- Gluten Free Fudge Cake Brownie
- Gluten Free Congo Bar
If this unofficial Au Bon Pain gluten free menu was helpful or inaccurate, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Thank you!
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!
Thanks for reading!
The best brands to get are Beringers Pinot Noir and Los
Vascos Cabernet Sauvignon. They can be a superb place to place.
Needless to say, once found on the top of your home.
Do it the right resources.
They also have some packaged gluten-free desserts – the congo bar and a brownie. They are usually with the bakery section, but a pre-packaged to avoid cross contamination with the non gluten free bakery items.
I was actually just looking through their nutritional info and there is a note with all the yogurts which says they include wheat. I haven’t had their yogurt before- could they be referring to a granola topping?
Scrambled eggs contain wheat please review their site. Made this mistake for almost a year.
I think their menu has changed. Some of the salads are different. The thai peanut dressing for instance does contain gluten.