Here is the complete Panera Bread gluten free menu.
Panera Bread offers a gluten conscious menu that features mainly salads and smoothies.
One thing to note is that Panera States that their menu is only for those who are not allergic to gluten only because of the risk of cross contamination.
Panera Bread Gluten Free Menu
Here are all of the gluten free options available at Panera Bread, perfect for anyone following a gluten conscious diet:
- greek salad
- green goddess cobb salad with chicken
- fuji apple salad with chicken
- bbq ranch
- asian sesame
- green goddess
- white balsmaic
- chipotle sauce
- apple cider bbq sauce
- lemon tahini dressing
- thai chicken
- turkey chili with beans
- vegetarian autumn squash soup
- strawbery banana smoothie
- green passion smoothie
- mango smoothie
- peach and blueberry smoothie with almondmilk
- strawberry smoothie
Parfait and Oatmeal
- greek yogurt with mixed berries parfait
- still cut oatmeal with strawberries and pecans
- fruit cup
- hard boiled egg
- caffe latte
- caramel latte
- madagascar vanilla latte
- chai tea latte
- cinnamon crunch latte
- chocolate latte
- hot chocolate
- frozen chocolate cold brew
- frozen caramel cold brew
- regular cold brew
- madagascar vanilla cream cold brew
- madagascar vanilla almond cold brew
- passion papaya iced green tea
- decaf coffee
- hot tea bags
If this Panera Bread gluten free menu was helpful or inaccurate, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Thank you!
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Panera Bread gluten free menu, be sure to check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!