Here’s the complete Tony Romas gluten free menu which features gluten free barbecue favorites and so much more.
Enjoy and dig in!
Tony Romas Gluten Free Menu
- Filet Medallions
- Filet Mignon
- Flat Iron Steak
- New York Strip
- southwester bacon chimmichurri
- balsamic reduction and dijon mustard sauce
- sun dried pesto and bleu cheese crust
- wild mushrooms
- mojo grilled maui maui with pineapple salsa without wild rice blend
- TR’s fish grill (mahi mahi, salmon) without wild rice blend
Ribs and Combos
For any combo or dish with ribs be sure to NOT order the Bourbon Sauce.
- Original Baby Back Ribs
- Ribs and BBQ Chicken
- ribs and grilled salmon
- boutinful beef ribs
- St louis ribs
- st louis rib sampler
- bleu cheese wedge chop
- caesar salad without croutons
- fresh garden salad
- orchard harvest chop salad without the apple citrus vinaigrette
- romas caesar dinner salad without croutons
- southern peach salad
- strawberry pecan salad
- pulled pork bbq sandwich without the bun
- nolita deli panini
- chicken jack and bacon sandwich
- chicken caprese panini without the panini
- fire grilled harvest valley chicken without wild rice
- mojo chicken without the wild rice
- bistro burger without bun and fries
- cheesy burger without bun
- wild mushroom havarti burger without bun
- memphis burger without bun
- sundered bleu cheese burger without bun
- baked potato
- corn on the cob
- fire roasted vegetables
- loaded mashed potatoes
- mashed sweet potatoes
- ranch style beans
- appetizer without ranch dressing
- hamburger without bun and fries
- sundae without oreo cookies
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!
Plus be sure to share your experience with the Tony Romas gluten free menu by leaving a comment below. We’d love to hear what you have to say.
And you can even check out other great chain restaurants as well.
Why aren’t the fries gluten free? It’s just not the same eating ribs with a baked potato.
Sometimes fries are dusted w/ flour before being flash frozen. I had their fries last night and asked if they were GF and I am paying for it today 🙁
The Ceasar dressing is not GF