If there’s one thing that separates Chick Fil A from the rest of the fast food restaurants in the U.S., it’s their excellent service.
I can’t remember the time someone talked to me about Chick Fil A and not even mention the food, but instead focused on their service.
But let’s not forget the delicious food as well, especially some of the tasty gluten-free choices.
So with that being said, here’s the Chick Fil A gluten free menu.
And as an added bonus, here’s the video that introduces and describes the all-new premium salads and dressings that are now available.
Chick Fil A Gluten Free Menu
Below is a list of Chick Fil A gluten free menu choices.
Here’s also something Chick Fil A said:
“Some ingredients such as spices and natural flavors may be proprietary; therefore, we may not have the source listed for those items. We recommend you review this list with your physician before consuming any of the products listed below, or any other item on our menu.”
- Chick-fil-A® Chargrilled Chicken Filet
- Chick-fil-A® Grilled nuggets or strips
- Grilled Market Salad with grilled chicken
- Asian Salad with Grilled Nuggets and no wonton strips
- Cobb Salad with grilled chicken (breaded chicken is standard, so be sure to request grilled chicken) and no dried spicy peppers
- Fruit Cup
- Side Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Carrot & Raisin Salad
- Chick-fil-A Waffle Potato Fries®
- Yogurt Parfait
- Bacon strips
- Sausage patty
- American cheese slice
- Hash Browns
- Milkshakes (Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry)
- Chocolate Syrup
- All Beverages
Dipping Sauces and Dressings
- Avocado Lime Ranch
- Zesty Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- Barbecue Sauce
- Honey Mustard Sauce
- Honey Roasted BBQ Sauce
- Polynesian Sauce
- Buttermilk Ranch Sauce
- Chick-fil-A® Buffalo Sauce
- Spicy Dressing
- Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- Thousand Island Dressing
- Light Italian Dressing
- Fat Free Dijon Honey Mustard Dressing
- Caesar Dressing
- Reduced Fat Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- Reduced Fat Berry Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Chick-fil-A® Sauce
- Apple Jelly
- Grape Jelly
- Mixed Fruit Jelly
Hopefully you’ll find some great selections in the Chick Fil A gluten free menu.