Here is the complete Glory Days Grill gluten free menu.
Plus, if you have any experiences or tips that you would like to share about your experience here, please feel free to leave a comment below.
I’d love to hear what you have to say.
Glory Days Grill Gluten Free Menu
Wings (the sauces)
- Buffalo Style Medium
- Chi Chili
- Glory Wings made with Glory Days Grilling Sauce
- Old Bay
Burgers and Sandwiches
Be sure to order these burgers and sandwiches without the bun
- The All American Burger
- Cheeseburger Trifecta
- Bacon and Cheddar Burger
- Swiss/Mushroom/Onion Burger without grilled onions
- Turkey Burger
- Hall of Fame Prime Cheeseburger
- The Glory Burger without onion straws
- Pigskin Burger without onion straws
- Hogettes BBQ Pork Sandwich
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Grilled Prime Rib with no grilled onions
- Grilled Shrimp Platter
- 10 Spice Chicken
- BBQ Ribs without cornbread
- Ribs and Grilled Shrimps
- Ribs and Wings
- Seared Tilapia
- BBQ Flat Iron Combo
- Fresh Grilled Salmon
- Buffalo Flat Iron Combo with no croutons
- New Orleans Flat Iron Combo with no croutons
- Glory Days Flat Iron Steak with no onions
- Hamburger or cheeseburger sliders with no bun
- Grilled Chicken strips
- BBQ ribs with no cornbread
- Side Toss Salad
Be sure to not order croutons
- Toss Salad
- BBQ Chicken
- Grilled Salmon
- Southwest BBQ Chopped Salad
- seasoned fries
- parsley pedskin potatoes
- fresh seasonal vegetables
- creamy coleslaw
- sweet potato fries
- side tossed salad Request no croutons.
- Petit chocolate torte
- hot fudge sundae
Beer and Cider
- Omission Lager
- Red Bridge
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider
For more information about the Glory Days grill gluten free menu, please be sure to check out their official gluten free page.
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!
You can also check out some other great gluten free restaurant menus by reading my epic restaurant post.
Thanks for reading and please feel free to share your experiences below.