For a place called Hooters, you’d expect everything to be big.[naughty joke]
But that can’t be said about the Hooter’s gluten free menu.
I’ve been to Hooters only once and it truly seems like the main attraction isn’t the food but the girls.
This is a pretty obvious assumption that probably all of you already knew.
Anyways, here’s the Hooters gluten free menu.
Too many substitutions must be made to your meals so I’m not sure if it’s worth it.
But hey, it’s up to you to decides. Your decision is the one that counts.
Hooters Gluten Free Menu
Order without croutons and bleu cheese
- Side Caesar Salad
- Side Entrée Salad
- Entrée Garden Salad
- Entrée Caesar Salad
Sandwiches & Entrées
All sandwiches should be ordered without bun or bread
- Big Fish Grilled Sandwich: Should be prepared without season
- Gourmet Hot Dog: Gluten-free toppings include cheddar cheese, diced onions, and relish
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich: Should be prepared without any seasoning
- Hooters Burger: Gluten free toppings include Swiss and cheddar cheese, bacon, and sautéed vegetables which have been prepared without seasoning
- Be sure to request no saltine crackers
- Oysters (raw)
- Crab Legs: Should be prepared without shrimp boil
- Steam Clams
- Steamed Shrimp: Should be prepared without shrimp boil.
- Potato Salad
- Baked Beans
- Side Salad
- Carrot and Celery
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Hooters gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!
Now if you really want gluten free chicken wings, then be sure to check out Buffalo Wild Wings.