If there’s one thing I truly like about the Olive Garden gluten free menu, it’s the fact that they offer gluten-free pasta.
There’s nothing better than going to an Italian restaurant and seeing that they offer gluten-free versions of their famous pastas.
I think that’s pretty awesome! But hey, that’s just me.
Anyways, here’s the Olive Garden gluten free menu.
Olive Garden Gluten Free Menu
Please be sure to ask your server for the Gluten-Free version of their menu.
- Garden Fresh Salad: Order without croutons
- Caesar Salad: Order without croutons
- Be sure to request Gluten-Free Pasta
- Penne Rigate Pomodoro
- Penne Rigate with Marinara
- Children’s Penne Rigate with Marinara
- Steak Toscano
- Herb-Grilled Salmon
- Mixed Grill
- Mixed Grill (Chicken)
- Children’s Grilled Chicken
Sides and Garnishes
- Side of Grapes
- Grilled Vegetables
- Red Bell Peppers
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Olive Garden gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!