Here is the complete Maggiano’s gluten free menu.
One great thing about Maggiano’s Italian Kitchen is that they offer a gluten free pasta that can be substituted into a majority of their pasta dishes.
This along with there extensive seafood and steak options helps make Maggiano’s a viable gluten free Italian restaurant.
Maggiano’s Gluten Free Menu
So with that being said, here are all of the gluten free options available at Maggiano’s Little Italy.
- Maggiano’s Salad
- Wedge Salad
Chef’s Featured Soups
- Twin Cold Water Lobster Tails
Steak and Veal
- Center Cut Filet Mignon
- Make it Al Forno
- 16 oz New York Strip
- Pork Osso Bucco
- Bone-In Prime Ribeye
- Crispy Vesuvio Potatoes
- Fresh Grilled Asparagus
- Fresh Grilled Asparagus without Cheese
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Spinach
- Roasted Garlic Broccoli
- Grilled Chicken
- Lasagna (with gluten free pasta)
- Mac’ N Cheese a la Maggiano’s (with gluten free pasta)
- Ziti Pasta with Alfredo (with gluten free pasta)
- Ziti Pasta with Marinara (with gluten free pasta)
- Ziti with Meat Sauce (with gluten free pasta)
- Creme Brûlée
- Kid’s Ice Cream with Caramel
- Kid’s Ice Cream with Fudge
- Kid’s Ice Cream with Strawberries
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
If this Maggiano’s gluten free menu was helpful or inaccurate, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Thank you!
Leave a Reply