Everyone, myself included, loves all those amazing restaurant deals.
The best thing we foodies love about Groupon is the fact that we can get so much food for less than 50% the normal price.
I’m talking about getting a $50 restaurant gift certificate for only $25. I mean seriously, just think about all the extra food you can get for $25. That’s not bad if you ask me.
Now what if I told you that you can actually save an extra 15% off your Groupon. Here’s how:
The Groupon Restaurant Hack
The key to getting an extra 15% off your Groupon is using your Discover Credit Card via the ShopDiscover
Here’ how it works:
- Visit ShopDiscover and search for Groupon. If you don’t have a Discover Credit Card, apply for one here.
- Select Groupon and log in to your Discover account
- Then click on “Start Shopping” and you’ll be redirected to the Groupon store where you can browse for deals
- Select the Groupon you will like to redeem and purchase it with your Discover Card
- Now, your credit card will be credited with a 15% cash back bonus on the Groupon price
Hopefully you enjoyed this simple, Groupon restaurant hack. Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply