What if eating at any restaurant in the world were open to you, regardless of price? Leave your financial limitations behind and eat any restaurant in the world, anytime, even if costs you $450 a person. Sounds crazy, right?
But it’s 100% possible. I will show you how.
DEFINE: Restaurant Hack
A restaurant hack is a special technique or method to help you save money when you eat out. Implementing these restaurant hacks can lead to huge saving and discounts on your restaurant bill, special dining experiences, and most impressively, FREE food and meals.
The kind of people who use these restaurant hacks , such as my self are called restaurant hackers.
The 2 Types of Restaurant Hackers
There are 2 types of restaurant hackers: the foodie; and the frugal socializer. Which one are you?
1. The Foodie
This is 100% me. You love to eat. And I mean LOVE it. You wake up every morning and the first thing that comes to mind is, “what’s for breakfast.” And it doesn’t stop there. You literally plan your meals out for your entire day, breakfast, lunch dinner, and snack included, before you even brush your teeth.
You enjoy eating out at restaurants and you are willing to splurge when going out because food is something that you will non-hesitantly spend money on because you believe delicious food is worth the investment.
When someone mentions a restaurant, you don’t about the price, but instead, you focus on what kind of food they serve, the quality of the restaurant, and if it received positive reviews on Yelp or Urbanspoon.
In your mind, delicious food = pure indulgence and satisfaction, no matter the price
I’m using frugal lightly here. You are financial savvy. You understand what your dining out budget is and you are unwilling to go over it.
You prefer to order water instead of soda because it’s free. You order appetizers as meals, and you never even think about ordering a beer or cocktail because it’s way too overpriced.
When dining out with a group or another person, you offer to share dessert because you know that you’ll get an immediate 50% discount. When you eat out, you go mainly for the social aspect of it.
You really enjoy socializing with your dining parter(s). The food is just a bonus. If the food sucks, you can really care less, as long you are having a great time with your friends, family, colleagues, etc.
When making a decision of where to eat out, you worry more about the price of the food, and less about the quality.
In your mind, cheap food = a successful night out and meal.
The 2 types of Restaurant Hacks:
The are 2 types of restaurant hacks that I like to focus on, some of which will only work out perfectly one of the 2 types of restaurant hackers.
1. Hacks that help you save money without sacrificing food quality or quantity. These hacks usually won’t limit your eating, or worse, make you skip the dessert. They focus mainly on the financial part of eating out. (Don’t worry, you can still pig out)
2. Hacks that will reduce the amount of food you eat, but ultimately help you save money in the long term. These hacks normally focus on your meal and restaurant choices.
But of course, these tips will work fine for anybody. It just depends on what you’re looking to get out of your dining out adventure.
Okay, so now let’s get to business.
Become a Restaurant Hacker!
There are no applications or fees that you need to worry about. Just sign up below and you’ll learn all the tools and tips necessary to become a hacking expert. Plus, it’s 100% free. All you need to do is sign up below.
How it works
- Once you enter in your email and sign up and confirm your subscription, you receive weekly emails jam packed with awesome content.
- Every email will cover a different topic, such as social media, credit cards, gift cards, and other proven dining out methods.
- Within 4 weeks, you will have all the tools in your arsenal to successful start your career as a restaurant hacker.