Here is the complete Olive Garden gluten free menu.
If there’s one thing I truly like about the Olive Garden gluten free menu, it’s the fact that they offer gluten-free pasta made from brown rice flour. This pasta is cooked and held separately until ordered to help avoid any cross contamination.
Olive Garden Gluten Free Menu
Be sure to request or order off of the gluten sensitive menu to ensure that you’re getting gluten free pasta.
- Famous House Salad without croutons
- Zuppa Toscana
- Grilled Chicken Parmigiana
- Herb-Grilled Salmon
- 6 oz Sirloin
- Rotini Pasta with Marina
- Rotini Pasta with Meat Sauce
- Grilled Chicken with Rotini Pasta and Marinara
- Rotini with Marina and Steamed Broccoli
- Rotini with Meat Sauce
Create Your Own Pasta
- Gluten-Free Rotini
- Meat Sauce
- Tomato Sauce
- Grilled Chicken
- Italian Sausage
- Sautéed Shrimp
Fries have an extremely high risk of cross contamination.
- French Fries
If this Olive Garden gluten free menu was helpful or inaccurate, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Thank you!
When ordering off of their gluten sensitive menu, be sure to remember a few things:
- Be sure to tell your waiter that you want to order off the gluten free menu
- Ask that your salad is prepared without croutons
- There is a “Gluten Sensitive” menu when ordering online
There’s honestly nothing better than going to an Italian restaurant and seeing that they offer gluten-free versions of their famous pastas.
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the Olive Garden gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!