Here is the complete Chuy’s gluten free menu.
This menu features corn enchiladas, tacos, some appetizers, and some Tex-Mex classic.
However, one thing that you to take account of is that some of their items are cooked and prepared on shared services so cross contamination exists.
Chuy’s Gluten Free Menu
Here are all of the gluten free options currently available at Chuys.
- hatch green chile
- deluxe tomatillo
- creamy jalapeno
- salsa fresca
- all dressings
- quesadillas on corn tortilla
- appetizer plate (sub boom boom sauce for queso, sub for corn tortilla, and roasted chicken on quesadilla)
The corn and blue corn tortillas are gluten free, however, they are both cooked on the same comal as their flour tortillas.
- stacked enchiladas (on corn or blue corn tortillas)
- chicka-chicka boom-boom (on corn or blue corn tortillas)
- veggie enchilada
- deluxe chicken enchilada
- roasted chicken
- seasoned ground beef
- grilled chicken (unmarinated)
- grilled shrimp
Soups and Salads
- grilled chicken salad (with one of the proteins listed above)
- mexi cobb salad (with one of the proteins listed above)
- large dinner salad
- tortilla soup with corn tortilla on the side
- crispy tacos
- soft tacos with a protein and corn tortillas
- baja tacos with grilled fish or shrimp on corn tortillas
- tacos and enchiladas (sub Tex-Mex sauce for a gluten free sauce)
- rellenos and enchiladas (grilled relleno, gluten free sauce, gluten free enchilada)
- chalupa and enchilada
- chicken flautas (shared fryer)
- chicken combo (sub corn tortilla and add gluten free protein)
- chuy’s lite plate (sub out queso for boom-boom sauce)
- enchilada, taco, and chalupa (sub out Tex-Mex sauce for a gluten free sauce)
- The Elvis Presley Memorial Combo (sub out Tex-Mex sauce for a gluten free sauce and sub Queso on wings for Boom-Boom sauce)
- southwestern enchilada (with gluten free sauce)
- comida deluxe (sub out Tex-Mex sauce for a gluten free sauce and sub Queso on wings for Boom-Boom sauce)
- chile rellenos (grilled)
If this Chuy’s gluten free menu was helpful or inaccurate, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Thank you!
My local Chuys said the steak in the steak burrito does not contain gluten- is this accurate?