I eat out nonstop.
I mean, I’m pretty sure most of my life has been spent in a restaurant than actually in my own home.
And I’m not even lying.
That’s why I write about restaurants, because that’s all I know 😛
Okay, so let’s talk about gluten free dining out. More specifically, let’s talk about the best things to eat at a restaurant when on a gluten free diet.
I’ll save my best bites for another post, but in the meantime, I’m going to let one of my guest bloggers share her all time gluten free restaurant menu choices and foods.
So to give you her 9 best gluten free bites, is Ashley herself.
Take it away Ashley!
Ashley’s 9 Best Gluten Free Bites
1. Fajitas (minus the tortilla) at most Mexican restaurants
2. Outback’s Chocolate Thunder from Down Under – can you say flourless brownie
3. Bonefish grilled fish
4. BBQ – minus sauces
5. Burgers minus the bun – eat it naked or ask for a lettuce wrap
6. Ruby Tuesday’s endless salad bar
7. PF Changs- yes, they have a gluten free menu!
8. Panara Bread Salads– just skip the dessert case
9. Bonefish Macadamia Nut Brownie – another flourless brownie option
What are your best bites?
I would love for you to share your favorite thing to get off any restaurant’s gluten free menu. Just leave a comment below!
Also, be sure to check out Ashely’s first gluten free dining out post that focuses on eating out when traveling.