Here is the complete Cheesecake Factory gluten free menu.
The Cheesecake Factory has a pretty extensive gluten free menu that features appetizers, salads, glamburgers (on a gluten free bun), pastas, seafood, steaks, tacos, omelets, desserts, and so much more. And yes, there is a gluten free cheesecake that you can enjoy.
The Cheesecake Factory Gluten Free Menu
Here are all the things from The Cheesecake Factory that are gluten free.
Just make sure that you are ordering your food and drinks off of the designated gluten free menu.
Gluten Free Small Plates and Snacks
- beet and avocado salad
Gluten Free Appetizers
- sweet corn tamale cakes
Gluten Free Lunch Specials
- lunch cobb salad
- lunch evelyn’s favorite pasta
- lunch four cheese pasta (with or without chicken)
- lunch fresh grilled salmon with corn succotash, green beans, or sautéed spinach
- lunch pasta carbonara (with or without chicken)
- lunch pasta with chicken and roasted garlic
- lunch shepherd’s pie
- lunch shrimp with rotini
Gluten Free Glamburgers
Be sure to order these gluten free that way it comes with a gf bun.
- american cheeseburger
- bbq kalua pork
- bacon bacon cheeseburger
- factory turkey burger
- french fries
- green salad
- Hawaiian fish sandwich (Hawaii only)
- impossible burger
- mushroom burger
- old fashioned burger
- stuffed cheddar burger
- sweet potato fries
- happy hour burger
Gluten Free Specialties
- shepherd’s pie
Gluten Free Pasta
All are made with gluten free pasta.
- evelyn’s favorite pasta
- four cheese pasta
- four cheese pasta with chicken
- pasta carbonara
- pasta carbonara with chicken
- pasta with chicken and roasted garlic
- shrimp with rotini
Gluten Free Fish and Seafood
- fresh grilled salmon with corn, green beans, or sautéed spinach
Gluten Free Steaks and Chops
- chargrilled new york steak
- filet mignon
- grilled rib-eye steak
- steak diane
Gluten Free Side Dishes
- fresh fries
- fresh corn
- green beans
- mashed potatoes
- roasted sweet potatoes
- sautéed spinach
Gluten Free Salads
Be sure to order the gf version of these salads so that they aren’t served with croutons.
- caesar salad
- caesar salad with chicken
- cobb salad
Gluten Free Skinnylicious Specialties
- skinnylicious chicken soft tacos
- skinnylicious shrimp soft tacos
Gluten Free Desserts
- Godiva chocolate cheesecake
- low-licious cheesecake
- low-licious cheesecake with strawberries
- hot fudge sundae
- bowl of fresh strawberries
- bowl of vanilla ice cream
Gluten Free Kid’s Menu
- kid’s grilled chicken
- kid’s grilled salmon
- kid’s mini hot fudge sundae
- kid’s pasta with alfredo sauce
- kid’s pasta with butter and parmesan
- kid’s pasta with marinara sauce
- kid’s scoop of ice cream
- kid’s strawberries
Gluten Free Eggs and Omelettes
- california omelette
- farm fresh eggs (with grilled ham, old smokehouse bacon, or plain)
- loco moco (Hawaii only)
- spinach, mushroom, bacon, and cheese omelette
Gluten Free Saturday and Sunday Brunch
- jambalaya hash and eggs
Gluten Free Breakfast Sides
- breakfast potatoes
- sliced tomatoes
If this Cheesecake Factory gluten free menu was helpful or inaccurate, please let us know by leaving a comment below. Thank you!
Brief History of the Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory is a renowned American restaurant chain known for its extensive menu and decadent desserts.
Established in 1978 by Oscar and Evelyn Overton, the first Cheesecake Factory began as a small bakery in Los Angeles, California.
The Overtons’ original cheesecake recipe gained immense popularity, prompting them to open a full-service restaurant in 1982.
The restaurant’s success can be attributed to its vast menu, featuring a wide range of dishes, including appetizers, salads, sandwiches, pasta, seafood, and steaks. Additionally, their selection of over 30 varieties of cheesecake has become a signature attraction.
The Cheesecake Factory is known for its upscale ambiance and generous portion sizes. With its ongoing expansion, the chain has become a prominent fixture in malls and urban areas throughout the United States. The Cheesecake Factory continues to be celebrated for its indulgent dining experience and renowned cheesecakes that delight customers nationwide.