Here’s another one of those short and sweet gluten free restaurant posts.
So with that being said, here’s the BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse gluten free menu which features a lot of great gluten free choices
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse Gluten Free Menu
Garden Fresh Specialty Salads
- Santa Fe Salad: No tortilla strips.
- Garden Medley Salad: Also available with grilled chicken or blackened salmon.
- Italian Market Salad
- House Wedge Salad
- House Salad: No croutons
- House Caesar Salad: No croutons
- BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad: No onion strings.
Gluten-Free Thin Crust Pizza
- A flavorful, herb infused, 10-inch crust baked to a golden brown and topped with your favorite gluten-free toppings. All BJ’s Classic Ingredients are gluten free, except for meatballs.
- Tuscan Tomato Bisque: No croutons
- Broccoli Cheddar
Giant Stuffed Potatoes
- Garden Vegetable Potato: Ask for no Alfredo sauce.
- Grilled Chicken Potato: No alfredo cheese.
- The “Classic” Baked Potato
- Flame-Broiled New York Strip
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon: No Chardonnay butter sauce and rice pilaf.
- BJ’s California Scramble: No toast and country potatoes.
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken: No onion strings.
- Country Sausage Links
- Grilled Ham
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pizookie
- Berry Burst Cider
- Wyder’s Pear Cider
- Redbridge Beer
Discover More Gluten Free Menus!
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus similar to the BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse gluten free menu, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!