Here’s another one of those short and sweet gluten free restaurant posts.
So with that being said, here’s the BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse gluten free menu.
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse Gluten Free Menu
Garden Fresh Specialty Salads
- Santa Fe Salad: No tortilla strips.
- Garden Medley Salad: Also available with grilled chicken or blackened salmon.
- Italian Market Salad
- House Wedge Salad
- House Salad: No croutons
- House Caesar Salad: No croutons
- BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad: No onion strings.
Gluten-Free Thin Crust Pizza
- A flavorful, herb infused, 10-inch crust baked to a golden brown and topped with your favorite gluten-free toppings. All BJ’s Classic Ingredients are gluten free, except for meatballs.
- Tuscan Tomato Bisque: No croutons
- Broccoli Cheddar
Giant Stuffed Potatoes
- Garden Vegetable Potato: Ask for no Alfredo sauce.
- Grilled Chicken Potato: No alfredo cheese.
- The “Classic” Baked Potato
- Flame-Broiled New York Strip
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon: No Chardonnay butter sauce and rice pilaf.
- BJ’s California Scramble: No toast and country potatoes.
- Balsamic Glazed Chicken: No onion strings.
- Country Sausage Links
- Grilled Ham
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pizookie
- Berry Burst Cider
- Wyder’s Pear Cider
- Redbridge Beer
For more complete gluten free restaurant menus similar to the BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse gluten free menu, please be sure to check out my brand the 2014 book, the Gluten Free Guide to Restaurant Chains.