When I go to Dairy Queen, I don’t even care about their food. The only thing that’s on my mind when I’m there are their famous Blizzards.
My personal favorite is the Butterfinger Blizzard.
It just can’t be touched!
Here’s the Dairy Queen gluten free menu:
Dairy Queen Gluten Free Menu
When you are getting a Blizzard, please understand that the mixer is used for all flavors so there is a chance of cross contamination. So as a result, Dairy Queen urges you to request that the Dairy Queen crew clean the mixer prior to making your gluten free blizzard.
- Chocolate or Vanilla soft served in a cup
- DQ Fudge Bar
- Orange Bar
- Dilly Bars (all flavors)
- Buster Bar Treat
- Starkiss Bars (all flavors) – in a sealed plastic wrapper
- Sundaes: Chocolate, Caramel, Hot Fudge, Marshmallow, and Strawberry
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup
- Banana Split
- Arctic Rush slush (all flavors)
- MooLatté frozen blended coffee drinks (vanilla, caramel, mocha)
- Shakes: Chocolate, Caramel, Hot Fudge, Marshmallow,and Strawberry
- All flavors of fountain soda
- French Fries (fried with foods containing gluten so cross-contamination exists)
- Grilled Chicken patty ordered without bun
- Hamburger patty ordered without bun
- GrillBurger patty ordered without bun
- Hot Dog frank ordered without bun
And for a listing of over 250+ gluten free restaurant menus, check out our brand new GF Restaurants + Dining Guide!
Also be sure to check out my other listing of good places to get gluten free ice cream.